The Soyuz TMA-09M spacecraft is raised into vertical position after arriving at the Baikonur Cosmodrome launch pad by train, Sunday, May 26, 2013, in Kazakhstan. The launch of the Soyuz rocket to the International Space Station (ISS) with Expedition 36/37 Soyuz Commander Fyodor Yurchikhin of the Russian Federal Space Agency (Roscosmos), Flight Engineers; Luca Parmitano of the European Space Agency, and Karen Nyberg of NASA, is scheduled for Wednesday May 29, Kazakh time. Yurchikhin, Nyberg, and, Parmitano, will remain aboard the station until mid-November.
For more images, please click here.
Photo credit: NASA/Bill Ingalls
- aradiantblur likes this
- bamboodragonfly likes this
- abcstarstuff reblogged this from spacettf
- astropolly reblogged this from spacettf
- 89c3eb likes this
- andromeda1023 likes this
- yeahparakitty likes this
- iamdarkmatter reblogged this from spacettf
- c-osmiclatte reblogged this from spacettf
- tibor-1 likes this
- distant-traveller likes this
- spacettf posted this